Peru Trek Inca Trail Open Challenge
Join the Huma Trek Inca Trail Open Challenge and fundraise for a cause close to your heart - with a team of like-minded individuals!
About the Challenge
This classic trek along the historic Inca Trail is considered by many to be one of the great short treks of the world, and is a great introduction to trekking in the Andes. We ascend the jungle trails and cloud forest to appreciate the panorama of Andean peaks that would have inspired the Inca people as we make our way to Machu Picchu. Words cannot describe the exhilaration of first sighting these enigmatic ruins.
- Raising vital funds for your charity
- The splendor of Cusco with its churches, cathedrals, plazas, markets and cultural heritage
- Walking in the beautiful Sacred Valley to view ancient Inca salt pans
- Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu with dramatic mountain views
- Visit Machu Picchu on two occasions and at the best times of day
- 3 hearty meals a day on trek prepared by our cooks
- Tourist train to/from Machu Picchu
18 April 2017
6 October 2017
18 May 2018
5 October 2018
To join a challenge contact Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 792 501 to speak to one of our charity consultants.
How to Create Your Fundraising Page
If your already signed up to our Trek Inca Trail Open Challenge it's time to create your fundraising page! Simply click "create fundraising page" to get started. If you have any problems, contact gofundraise support on 1300 889 272.
How to Sign Up For the Challenge
To join a Trek Inca Trail Open Challenge, simply select a challenge and departure date, choose your charity and away you go - embarking on the adventure of a lifetime whilst making a different. Travel for a cause and join today!